Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
11-06-2022 02:02 AM
Product: Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z4AV)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11
System takes too much time to restart, after boot up pointer lags. Wifi dissaper after 2-3 mins of boot up (no wifi network found).
1 REPLY 1
11-16-2022 04:53 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing slow boot and lagging issues with your Victus By HP 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-E0000 (2V8Z4AV).
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this webpage Link
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Link
Let me know if this works.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community