Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 24-xa All-in-One Desktop PC (5KF24AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

HP site fault - Software and downloads is unresponsive for product 5KF24AV (HP All in one 24-XA1006na)

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

hi

https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c06471042

Motherboard
Ceramica

try here :

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-all-in-one-pc-24-xa1000a/38352651/product-info

"Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 "

but not for windows 11

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

That shows different model, eg BIOS should be for 85BA mb

HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c06471042

Motherboard
Ceramica

given page

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-all-in-one-pc-24-xa1000a/38352651/product-info

Motherboard Specifications, Ceramica

your model is not referenced
we find it alone with the given link
but try the two product numbers, the one you gave and the latter which corresponds to the model, it does nothing

Product Number
6ZS68EA
Product Name
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-xa1006na

5KF24AV

https://www.google.com/search?q=5KF24AV

but you must have the right drivers
or use hp support assistant

and yes

• HP name: Ceramica
  • SSID: 85BA

HP Consumer Desktop PC BIOS Update (ROM Family SSID 85BA)

F.30 Rev.A11.1 MBMay 3, 2022
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

The BIOS is actually at F30, not F30A as you quote.  The HP  S & D page detection correctly identifies the model as a generic  xa1xxx, but using this the next screen hangs where it says "This could take up to 3 minutes"  Entering all model, product no, serial no etc results in "Search results not found".  HP Support Assistant says all up to date.   All this seems to indicate HP servers have errors that have not been corrected.  Trying all combinations of model numbers etc does not generate the 85BA mb identity.  So I am stuck with an outdated BIOS that shows errors.

HP Recommended

Sorry, when I tried I just got a little temporary hang, but not new, it's been happening with firfox for a little while..
Not tried with Edge, but whatever, I manage to open the pages!
For the bios, whether it is indicated 'A', should not make a difference, it happens sometimes, and yet the bios is up to date, which seems to be the case, finally

"Trying all combinations of model numbers etc does not generate the 85BA mb identity. So I am stuck with an outdated BIOS that shows errors."
Here, I absolutely do not understand what you mean, the product page, which I gave indicates this model of motherboard
And the update is available from the driver page, under windows 10
But I didn't give the full link, because I doubt it's worth trying, it's quite risky!

Capture d’écran 2022-06-07 180044.pngCapture d’écran 2022-06-07 180117.png

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Yes - finally managed to access the one you suggested and downloaded the 85BA BIOS, identified as F30 rev A.  On installing this it did not identify it as the same version and therefore would not install, but it did install correctly, except the rev A disappeared - indeed the first screen on installation did not have rev A, as the download site identified it as.  I note that this BIOS does not support HDMI drivers, whereas a number of other (HP) PCs do.  So if only using external monitor, cannot access BIOS?

Thank you for your input - at least I now know how to get drivers, albeit the HP download site does not recognise my model/product/serial. 

HP Recommended

hi

I have never tested this type of computer
But I know the problem exists with many laptops as well..
When the screen is broken, the user manages to use an external screen, but it will not work if it enters the bios!
of memory, it seems to me that this also causes problems if need to use the HP recovery, no display on the second screen, so not possible to reinstall like that
It may be the same problem with the all in one!
Please validate a solution, if one is suitable here

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.