Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All in One

On my new HP All-In-One, how do I get it to open right to the start screen (where tiles are)?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@littlbit

Welcome to HP Support Community

Could you elaborate more on the issue please?

Are you able to Log in? Are you getting any error messages before logging in?

To assist you better please provide me with the complete product details or product number along with the Windows version installed

You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP All-in-One 27-R0xx
SN: 8CC8461H60
PN: 3LA05AA#ABA
Windows 10 -- 64 Bit

Still need to get help opening to my start screen (where tiles are) on startup.

HP Recommended

@littlbit

If the computer is not booting up, I suggest you perform a Reset. Please follow the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Let me know how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.