Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 23-q110 all-in-one

Hi, 

I have an HP Pavillion all-in-one 23-110 that is stuck on the error:

>> Checking Media Presence.....

>>No Media Present.....

I have tried to open the startup menu or BIOS menu by pressing ESC repeatedly after powering on my computer has not worked. I have tried pressing F2, F9,F10,F11 but none of them seem to work as well. Any solutions for this? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DMM99,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Have you recently made any software or hardware changes on the PC before the issue started?

Have you tried to use an alternate USB keyboard and mouse to check if that works. 

As this is a hardware issue, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the reply. 

No, I have not made any software or hardware changes to my computer. I don't have a spare wired keyboard at the moment, but I do know that my wireless keyboard does function. If I reach out to HP will I be charged? My warranty is expired and I do not have the means to pay for assistance. 

HP Recommended

@DMM99,

As you want to know if there is a charge if the product is out of warranty? Yes, there would be a charge for the support and more over if the issue has been diagnosed where they need to setup a service there would be an additional charge for the repair.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Take care and have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.