cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Brain_Pain
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Video Editor

HP Recommended
All In One Computer, Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm editing a video on the "Video Editor" application already installed on the computer. When I go to export the video, I receive an error code (0X887A0005). I've done everything suggested to resolve the problem but I keep getting the same message.  Is there anything additional I can do to fix the problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,910 64,329 12,563 21,164
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Brain_Pain 

What is your Video Editor software ? I don't think HP can help you with this because HP does not own the video software.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Brain_Pain
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The following software was provided with the system:

Microsoft Photos version 2020.20090.1002.0 

Which gives me a video editor with the option to export. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation