Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen #870-119
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I found the download of HP Simplified Fonts but not sure where to install the fonts to? In Program Files or Program Files (x86) or Windows. I get the message all the time about the problem of HP Simplified Fonts and surprised to see that the fonts are not there.

Let me know where the fonts goes to?

John

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jpmackay1

Welcome to HP Support Community

You can refer to this Forum Link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-Simplified-Font/td-p/6287680

There is a Link uploaded on google drive by HP Expert Photoray002. You can try downloading that file and HP Simplified Font should automatically get installed .

Keep me posted

Thank you and have a great weekend 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Want to say thank you for your time to reply to my message.Yes I did download the HP Simplified Fonts at your site. Now want to ask you about the zip file. When I clicked the zip file and ask me to extract to Downloads folder? But that's not where the fonts goes to? Can you tell me where to extract to the right place in my desktop.

Will wait to hear from you again about this.

Thank you,

John

HP Recommended

@jpmackay1

Once you click on the install it will automatically get installed but you can view the extracted files in the Download Folder

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.