bjmkool
6 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

bios update

HP Recommended
hp all in one 300-1220nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i am looking for an bios update. but the bios is not  present at software for desktop

3 REPLIES 3
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bjmkool

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with the computer. I will be delighted to assist you here.  

I see that this computer came with an earlier version of the operating system, and you are currently running with windows 10. 

As far as I checked in, bios for windows 10, isn't available for the model.

Hope this answered your question. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
bjmkool
Author
6 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the responce. I am trying to find a newer version than the one that is original on the motherboard. On your site the is no newer version of the bios, <strange> no mather what operationg system i am using. even if a was using windows 7 whitch was deliverd on the pc.

Do yoy perhaps have teh link tot de suplier. 

ps: windows 10 is working fine. 

0 Kudos
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,687 26,560 1,462 1,532
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bjmkool

I see that you were interacting with @sandytechy20. I'd like to help.

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

I made a research and see that there is a BIOS update available for your computer.

Download and install HP Support Assistant to automatically update BIOS.

Refer this HP document for the steps to use HPSA:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation