Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavillon
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when i pull up my email it comes up normal.when required to add  additional info it  will revert back to the home screen.Even if i do a search and need to imput the address it will revert back to home screen as soon as typeone letter.I am sure thisstarted  after auto update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@knoxman2 Thank you for responding!

Please take your time and get back to us with the results,

We will be eagerly awaiting your response and would be glad to help.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a great day, ahead.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@knoxman2 Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

For an accurate solution I'll need more details:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: Click here

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.)

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

which email are you referring to? Is it on a browser or an application like MS Outlook?

(If its a browser, did you try another browser to check if that works fine)

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

To thank me for my efforts to help you,

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

product  HP pavillion

product name 500-205T

productID    F9a61AV#ABA

when i go in to my email in ms outlook my e mail opens up properly. When I attempt to unsubscribe from a web site and the box ask   to list my e mail adddress comes up and i insert anything# or letter it reverts back to the e mail screen.It also does the same on gmail. when iam on a web site and it ask for information and i attempt to fill in it does the same thing..i have a hp laptop and it does the same.

Ihave reloaded the windows 10 update from Oct and it did not help.  

i can send a e mail with no problem.

on the community screen wher it ask for product name as soon as i attempt to fillin the box it kicks me out. 

Thanks for yor responce

HP Recommended

@knoxman2 As requested earlier, please check with another browser or in another user account to check if it works,

Going by your description, this could be a spyware or a malware too, so please run an anti-malware/spyware to ensure it's not.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

will do and advise

HP Recommended

@knoxman2 Thank you for responding!

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a great day, ahead.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher wrote:

@knoxman2Thank you for responding!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

@knoxman2 Does this mean the issue is resolved, or am I missing something?

Please do tell and have a good day.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I ran the maiware and i also used the chrome browser. everything seems to working fine sofar.

thanks for your help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.