Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop PC TP01-2000a (2Z6C9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Epson scan smart stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Bob8788 

As you can imagine, our Community is focused on HP products and technology.

Perhaps ask Epson about Epson applications.

Epson ScanSmart® Software 

You could also try contacting the Epson Community or perhaps open the support page to your Epson printer, maybe in the category for Software and Drivers.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Yes I know that this was a HP site and my computer and all is Hp.  The only thing not HP is the Epson printer scanner.  I did contact Epson and they told me that they do not support the Epson smart scan only the Epson smart scan 2.  I had used the Epson smart scan for years and it is even on the latest software that came with the printer scanner 3 mo ago. I was able to download aftermarket software to run the scanner almost the way I want.  I will say the way Epsom dumped the support of the software  has lost them a customer of many years. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.