06-19-2019 05:30 AM
i want to activate product key of microsoft office 365.As excel and word is not working on my desktop.please resolve it asap.
06-19-2019 09:18 AM
This is something to be resolved with Microsoft Office, and if necessary, Microsoft Office Support.
Our Community has no access to your licensed software products.
I can provide the information you need to resolve the issue.
Microsoft Office - Product and License Information
Calls / links to:
To see help options: Scroll down to the middle of the page and select product
Need more help? Scroll down a bit more to find out how to contact Microsoft
And / Or
In most cases,
- HP has no access to your licensed software products.
- HP does not have your license key information.
If you feel this information is incorrect for your situation, and / or you wish to speak with HP, please contact HP Technical Support.
Use the Product Number and Serial Number of your computer to submit the case - HP cannot determine your warranty status using Software product information.
HP Technical Support - HP Contact Information
- Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information on the Community).
- Chat is not available in every region. In those areas where Chat is an option, Chat service hours are likely restricted. In the event that Chat is not available in your region: Call the number provided in the HP directory, else submit your case online (to receive phone contact information)
- HP will advise you there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty. This is normal business practice.
- HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty. This is normal business practice. Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by package.
- If the HP Contact (phone) number is not immediately provided: Contact information is displayed on your screen after you submit your case online.
- HP websites are the only ones allowed to use the HP copyright circle/logo. Look for the copyright on any website claiming to be HP. If in doubt, scroll to the bottom of the Website to find HP copyright logo.
“Everywhere” Contact Information - HP Technical Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
Option: Contact HP Technical Support - Regions
USA / Canada
Submit information / case online: Contact HP Support – Assistance Portal
- Sign in or continue as a guest
- For faster support, submit information / case online HP Customer Support UK
- Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist
Option - HP Support is on Facebook!
If all else fails and you must move forward, consider one of the several Microsoft Office "Alternatives".
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.