Well I need a differten place to get that they will not allow me to go there, because I use an addblocker and refuse to whitelist them, I do not need to pay for their blocker nor do I need their stupid adds, if they were free and had one button to pot out of their adds then it would be ok but they do not. Starsh 1
At this point I would request you to contact HP Support for further assistance with this issue
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".