2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

input signal out of range

HP Recommended
monitor hp 24ea
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help ! Help! Help!

Please help solve the problem. When connecting PS2 slim via a video capture card AVerMedia EzRecorder 310  gives an error that the monitor does not detect a frequency of 50 hertz. Although the characteristics of the monitor this frequency is supportedfiMha5el7Lk.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,699 26,572 1,462 1,532
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rodion90

Welcome to HP support community.

Have you tried connecting other device and check if taht works?

Meanwhile:

Right click your desktop and select 'display settings' then 'Display adapter properties', this will open a new page with different tabs, select the tab that says 'Monitor' and click on the dropdown box called 'Screen Refresh Rate'. The largest value of Hertz you see will be your monitor's maximum Hz capability.

Here is the specification of the monitor:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Rodion90
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, PS3, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch work fine with this monitor.

I tried to solve the problem of frequency changes through the settings through the PC but the error did not work, it still remains ((((

0 Kudos
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,699 26,572 1,462 1,532
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rodion90

Perform OSD defaults on the monitor.

Refer page no.12 in ths user guide:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation