suzie1968uk
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

orbit codes never recognised

HP Recommended
hp desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi iv tried everthing i can think of, i have a samsung galaxy s7edge and hp pc running orbit, so my pc generates a code and my phone accepts it but then says cant pair as cant see any pc in pairing mode check on same wifi network... its on the same sky network, and the pc issues the code fine i can see no other way to pair any help apprciated xx

1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,724
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@suzie1968uk

Greetings and Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I understand you need help configuring/pairing the Samsung Phone with the HP Orbit on your computer. 

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details -

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it. (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Did your computer come with the preinstalled version of HP Orbit software?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? or is this the first time you are attempting to use this app?

If you have installed the app on both your phone and your computer, try the below steps:

Step 1: Start HP Orbit on the computer
Step 2: Download and install the Android and iOS apps
Step 3: Pair your devices
Step 4: Transfer between devices
Step 5: Work with your transferred files

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Note: you need a Windows 10 computer with the preinstalled HP Orbit app.

Hope this helps!

Let me know how that goes.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation