Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
24-df0046na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 👋,  I'm in the uk and need to get a new screen for the 24-df0046na AIO but I can't seem to find any real help from the website. Can someone help me with the part number and where I can get it please?

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

OK I've been told the p/n is L01814-1K1, now I just need help buying one, why is it not easy? Or am I missing something 🤔

HP Recommended

@Snoopzac

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Nope, still struggling, you keep trying to get me to send it back to you so you can charge me to fix it! I just want to buy the F'ing screen and replace it, why is that so difficult with hp? Anyone who does answer just gives me a link! I JUST WANT TO BUY THE PART TI FIX IT MYSELF! 

HP Recommended

How about you email me an invoice, I pay it and you send it to me? I know right, that's way old fashioned, far to easy maybe! Why make it easy when you can make the customer spend more than a week so far (no joke!) going round in circles and be in the same position they were on the first day?

If you want to waste hours of your life tying to get a part, HP part service are bloody good at it. 

If you are so short staffed, try helping the customer with their very straightforward requirement, I've wasted hours of your time and mine not achieving something that I've taken less than 5 minutes doing start to finish with other manufacturers. I get that you want to fix it in one of your outlets but I think withholding parts is disgraceful and I'm really not confident about advising people to buy your products again as it will just turn into a nightmare if they happen to break it!

HP Recommended

@Snoopzac

Thank you for posting back. 

In order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have replied and await your response, thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.