cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
MikeE61
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Advanced User Guides for P34hc G4

HP Recommended
HP P34hc G4 WQHD USB-C Curved Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The technical description for the HP P34hc G4 states that it can display the screens of two separate computers and has a built in KVM capability, HOWEVER I am unable to find any manual or KB that provides instructions on how to operate either of these functions on this monitor.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 20
Level 20
100,041 39,081 12,996 27,307
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MikeE61 

That should be automatically depending on ACTIVE input source, when having 2 inputs, you can use a switch to change             2inputs.png

More information

Quick Setup

User Guide

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MikeE61
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To be more clear in my description -> The specifications indicate that this monitor has "picture by picture" capabilities meaning I should be able to view 2 computer inputs simultaneously on this monitor.  Additionally, those specifications add that there is built-in KVM.   Neither of these features seems to actually be functional and HP has been unable to provide me with an explanation or resolution.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation