Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-d0109
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi There, I have an HP All-In-One which I really like after the heavy duty PC's I was using for work - this is a really tidy unit for the retirement clerical duties!  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to rise the monitor from the base? I have a SONOS bar-type speaker which would look really great under the monitor, but it is 12mm too high!  I don't mean "can I raise the monitor height - relative to the desk?" I mean "can I raise the monitor height, relative to the monitor's base metal plate (which sits on the desk)?". So that there is more gap between the metal footplate and the bottom of the monitor. Thank you, in anticipation for your guidance....

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bens0n1307 -- are you looking for a "riser", such as: FITUEYES Monitor Stand - 16.7'' Save Space Monitor Riser, Wood Desktop Stand for Laptop TV Computer ...

to lift the whole computer, and to provide some empty space below it?

In the image, consider rotating the riser 90 degrees, so that a "very-wide" sound-bar can fit under it.

Think of how a bridge spans a river -- the river is perpendicular to the deck of the bridge.

The sound-bar is like the river, and the bridge is like the riser.

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply, however, I wanted to find out if the HP monitor stand / riser plate can be adjusted (ie made higher)  to create a letter gap between the riser's footplate and the lower edge of the monitor - not to raise the corporate higher off the desk. I have since doing that there are three Philips Head screws, hidden by an aggressive crocheting, on the underside of the bar plate. Loosening them allows movement between blaze plate and riser, but doesn't allow separation... Cheers.

HP Recommended

@Bens0n1307 -- is your computer near a wall? If so, see:

Sanus Advanced Soundbar Mount for TV Wall Mounts - Black | Best Buy Canada

to "hang" the computer & the sound-bar from the wall, rather than having the pedestal under the computer?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.