Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 14-af120AU AL
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Everytime I play video with HD..

Any of video players I use can't play it well. It always stopped everytime, the sound doesn't syncron in the video.

It also happened like this one, just play the music well but the video can't play well and stop everytime (just static picture) 

(I play it with Windows Media Player).

I installed all the drivers from embedded windows 8 and downloaded and installed the AMD Graphic  and sound drivers as well.  What is this issue?

I don't enjoy any videos now :(, i decided to install  different Windows and use 64 bit instead??

My RAM is only 2 GB anyway. But when I was using windows 10 64 bit (previous window that I use), it didn't have any issue regarding playing any HD videos.

What should I do?

This is all the drivers and devices I installeddevice Manager.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try using VLC media player and see if it presents the same problems:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Let me know,

David

Italy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try using VLC media player and see if it presents the same problems:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

Let me know,

David

Italy

HP Recommended
Hi David thank you for your great suggestion. I didn't think that at all.

I usually use VLC in my smartphone. And last night I tried to watch the HD video on my phone and its good.

And after I downloaded the VLC for my laptop and try one of the HD video that had issue. And it works fine. I am now using VLC for playing any video in my both devices.
Thank you so much!!! 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi anzany93,

Your welcome,

David

HP Recommended

Despite what they have told you, I can reccommend you a better video player to player HD . It is blu-ray player, you just need to install it.Blu-ray player can play many commercial movies.And not only can play HD smoothly, but also can play blu-ray discs. As we all know. BD  is better than HD. So you can try to install a blu-ray player ,to feel the ultra HD image.Be diligente to have a try, and then you can even compare which video player is better.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.