Did you mean: 
Yarnick
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Black screen

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello can you plz help me i got i pc and i picked the cooler out of it and i replaced it and now my screen is black and the pc is on

4 REPLIES 4
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,383 40 124
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello and welcom

what PC do you have,  HP sure but model. all have  model number and full is best.

Ah, you have PC, and you removed the CPU heat sink fan assembly from it,

is this desktop or laptop or? AIO, all in one

the heat sink must not be removed , unless in your KIT  you have new fresh thermal compound called in PC trade, heat sink grease or at intel.com  TIM.  of not replace the CPU overheat, even in seconds.

the power powerful (speed) PC get hotter faster for sure this juncture molested.

or knocked other things loose.

or hot swapped parts inside (AC cord connected) and blew up parts. do not hot swap things inside OK>/

fan wire cable not plugged in.

NO PC told so that is my pure generic answer based just on your inputs. good luck

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Yarnick
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Its a desktop pc and i chack all the wireless and everyone is good waht can i do now

Yarnick
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And it is my dad pc and im realy stressed can you plz help me

Yarnick
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I dont now what is can do

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation