My laptops screen got damaged in the hands of the airport, unfortunately my laptops warranty is expired, I was just wondering how I could get my laptop fixed. Money is no issue, I just need to know the steps and where to go to get it fixed.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please contact HP Support in your region and they will arrange for the repair
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".