cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can I upgrade a Processor: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G (4 CPUs)

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI, can I upgrade the graphics card in an ALL IN ONE to a higher spec to be able to run Microsoft Sim 2020?

Many Thanks M

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
2,673 2,639 278 1,166
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
it is very certainly not this type of computer that is necessary for day for this game
But to be able to answer, it would be necessary to know which computer it is exactly.

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

Product number ??

Recommended Spec

Ryzen 5 1500X
Intel i5-8400

GPU

Radeon RX 590
Nvidia GTX 970

ram 16GB

Expert volontaire :Forum Fr 17-10-2009 :

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation