Level 2
10 6 2 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cannot get Display Menu to show (ZR24w)

HP Recommended
HP ZR24w IPS Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all, I've got a ZR24w IPS display and it's gone buggy on me. It doesn't detect any connection, VGA, DVI nor Display Port - (default). I have at the moment the DVI cable connected.

Another oddity is I can get the monitor source menu up but not the Main Menu where I could try resetting the settings, I would have thought logically you could do a reset by pressing a combination of the front buttons but obviously that wasn't thought of - shame. 

The monitor has been attached to 3 different machine all with different cables and connections, the cables were checked on know to be working monitors and those were connected to the towers, so I know the cables are fine, I know the tower and OS settings are OK. I've tried the power on lockout and OSD lockout checks but nothing gets displayed on screen so I don't even know if they worked. 

I've tried with nothing connected and again I can get the source menu up but the display doesn't stay on for very long for me to do much there, although I can get around it pretty quickly.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation