I have a Pavilion All-In-One 24-b010 that suddenly has red color issues. The computer is functioning fine, but anything that should be displayed red is now displaying pink. Apps, videos, websites, etc, it is affected on all of them. Any ideas as to why? Thank you
Let's try increasing the brightness of the laptops and check if that makes a difference,
Also, you may want to perform a colour calibration to get the screen into your preference:
Before you start, make sure your monitor has been on for at least half an hour, so it's warmed up properly, and clean your monitor.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select Display settings
2. Click "Advanced display settings" at the bottom of the settings window.
3. Verify that your monitor is set to the recommended, native resolution. If it's not, set it to the recommended resolution at least for this calibration process.
4. Click "Color calibration" at the bottom of the advanced display settings window.
5. Click Next to start the colour calibration.
The wizard will walk you through adjusting your colour settings. You'll:
Set the display to the factory default colour settings, if your monitor allows you to do that
Adjust your display's gamma to match a sample image
Adjust the brightness and contrast
Adjust the colour balance
6. At the end of the wizard, click Finish to save your settings.
You'll then be able to calibrate ClearType for sharper text.
Let me know how that pans out.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".