Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a brand new HP ZBook but the display seems to be very warm.   I use this laptop for a lot of graphics work and the colors are really throwing me off.  I have a ZBook that I bought 4 years ago, and when I compare the same white color, the color on my new laptop appears beige. 

The specs of my display are '15.6" diagonal B-LED UHD UWVA DreamColor Anti-Glare'.

I would like to know if this is in fact how the new displays work, whether there's a problem with my product, and is there a way to make it 'cooler' like before?  I've tried color calibration, but it doesnt seem to make any difference.  Its also not in 'nightmode'. 

As you can see from the attached photograph, the difference is pretty significant.  The laptop on the left side is the new one.  I bought this laptop online, and had no way  of telling that there was such a change.  The manufacturer should have forewarned us, as this renders it impossible for designers to do work on this laptop properly.  Thanks. 

Adrian 

IMG_4764.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Adrianchan15 

Please try the following tutorials to calibrate your screen:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-calibrate-your-pcs-monitor-windows-10

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.