Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp z2 sff g5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I am a senior computer engineer working for Keystone Bank. We recently purchased 15 hp z2 G5 sff from one of your affiliate residing in my location. These systems are meant to be displayed on 3 HP monitors each and this was specified when ordering. After taking delivery, we noticed that instead of IO flex cards to be installed, we were sent 15 units of usb type c to vga adaptor which doesn't work for us. 

Kindly assist with the compatible IO flex card (either vga, dp or hdmi) so that we can make arrangements to install them in house.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello

you can find them in Z2 G5 SFF Quickspecs document at link HP Z2 Small Form Factor G5 Workstation

• HP DP Flex Port 2020  141J7AA  or 141J7AT
  • HP HDMI Flex Port 2020  141K1AA or 141K1AT
  • HP VGA Flex Port 2020   141K7AA or 141K7AT

bye

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello

you can find them in Z2 G5 SFF Quickspecs document at link HP Z2 Small Form Factor G5 Workstation

• HP DP Flex Port 2020  141J7AA  or 141J7AT
  • HP HDMI Flex Port 2020  141K1AA or 141K1AT
  • HP VGA Flex Port 2020   141K7AA or 141K7AT

bye

HP Recommended

Thanks for this, really helped me.

Just a quick question: can you confirm if the front usb type c port can support video signals (ALT mode). I'm pretty sure it can't and that's why the supplied hp USB C to vga doesn't work on that port.

Much appreciated.

HP Recommended

Hello

front USB-C port is for Data only and Power charge. it's doesn't have Video alternate signals.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.