Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
HP Recommended
Chrome OS

Uhh, Hi! Dylan here, so about February to March, my chromebookOS has now a cracked screen. Hadn't had time to fix it because I've dealing with problems lately, and that's the real reason why my laptop had broke in the first place. So if you have any replies that can redirect me to helpful sites, or any helpful replies, please comment below.

ChromebookOS MD: 14a-na0023cl

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dylanbook -- if you purchased it within the last 12 months, you have nothing to else by contacting HP Support, and opening a claim against the warranty. If HP accepts your claim, they will repair/replace your computer, at HP's expense. Or, they may quote a fee for replacing it.  After the end of the warranty, you are on your own -- needing to search on http://PartSurfer.HP.com to see if you can purchase a screen, and get a technician to install it. You may need to search on eBay or Amazon to try to find a seller.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.