Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP X24C

Please tell me where to contact me with wishes to improve the functions of the monitor.

The monitor has a virtual crosshair function on the screen "crosshair". The virtual dot in the center of the screen is too small. Is it possible that the developer will make changes to the firmware after my request and increase the size of the virtual sight in the form of a dot? Or they will even make a function so you can choose the size of the virtual point yourself.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Error702 -- does the monitor have an OSD (On Screen Display) that shows a menu of the settable options, such as "contrast" & "brightness" ?  If so, is it possible that it has an option for that "cross-hair" ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.