Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP LP2065
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi HP people!

I just got an old and still beautiful HP LP2065 display.  Mainly I am going to use it as second display for my Windows 10 desktop.  So I was looking for the proper drivers from HP website.  But I could not find it.
Anybody have any ideas how to do this?  Maybe should I download Windows 7 driver which is latest????

Regards,

M

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, you should be able to use the W7 driver.

I would manually install it though because the installer may not be compatible with W10.

I have removed the driver file from the executable, zipped it up and attached it below.

To install the driver, download and unzip the file I attached to its folder.

Don't do anything with the drivers in the folder.

Go to the device manager, click to expand the Monitors device manager category.

Click on the Generic PnP Monitor listed there.

Click on the driver tab.   Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option, and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Now you should see your HP LP2065 monitor listed there.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.