Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-0000a (4H509AV)

Not only did I screw up big time tryna connect my PS3 controller USB charger on my desktop, knowing it's a bit beefy sometimes. I didn't realized I was [easily] getting myself scammed by some of the developers that built ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010 drivers: As soon as I downloaded that on purpose, them things froze my mouse cursor and my keyboard typing or whatever, which caused me to connect an another USB mouse and used on-screen keyboard accessibility. I uninstalled that ScpToolkit driver app, and tryna fix this situation for hours. As soon as I opened my driver settings on the PC, I pressed for driver updates, and I tried to restart the joint again, black screen of death to where my immature self couldn't restart or reset the monitor no more. I tried pressing the reset/safe-mode keys and/or unplugging both the monitors after every attempt, still no hope. I'm 200% screwed, knowing my father just paid for the monitor 2½ days ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I figured it out 2 days later. I uninstalled and unplugged my keyboard drivers, and then reconnected the device just now. My apologies for posting that out nowhere.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I figured it out 2 days later. I uninstalled and unplugged my keyboard drivers, and then reconnected the device just now. My apologies for posting that out nowhere.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.