Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 1080P HD webcam
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have an HP 1080P HD webcam and am trying to find the software to operate same. can anyone advise please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Trevor14

You can try the YouCam free version from this Link: https://filehippo.com/download_youcam/

Please Note that this is a 3rd party website and HP has no control of the contents found on this site.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Trevor14

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Currently there are no Windows 10 Software for the HP HD-4110 Webcam, but the Webcam should automatically get detected since Windows 10 has all the Native drivers

If you are looking for the Webcam Software to edit photos etc, then you can use any 3rd party Web cam software

Keep me posted if you need further assistance

Thank you and have a great weekend 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, KrazyToad, thank you for your reply, yes, you are correct the webcam is working OK but I wanted to adjust the settings such as contrast, brightness, light etc, as I do with my more up to date HP webcam. Is it possible you could recommend an app for this purpose? I thank you in anticipation.      

HP Recommended

@Trevor14

You can try the YouCam free version from this Link: https://filehippo.com/download_youcam/

Please Note that this is a 3rd party website and HP has no control of the contents found on this site.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi KrazyToad, Thank you so much for your solution Just what I needed.

HP Recommended

@Trevor14

I'm glad we got this issue sorted out

Do visit our HP Forums and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.