Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I thing I should get a VGA hub.

HP Recommended

The smart money is on a video card that has two high definition ports.

VGA is a particularly low-resolution option.  

A VGA hub is likely to produce the same thing you are already experiencing.

I hope you don't take offense, but it seems you like to learn things the hard way. It's your money.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

some taken, and I didn't get a hub.

HP Recommended

Ok.

I still recommend a low profile video card with dual or triple video outputs. 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Can you recommened some please more for gaming that can fit in this please?

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, small form factor PCs, even workstations, are the worst choice scenario when upgrading for gaming purposes.

There is no space inside for standard size and length gaming video cards.

A Radeon RX 580 Gaming X (8GB) card like the one in the PC I am typing this on, won't physically fit in your workstation's case.

The 240 W wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction, 89% Efficient PSU that is installed your PC does not produce enough power for a gaming card.

Any decent gaming video card ( with 4GB or more vRAM ) requires a PSU with 400 Watts and  PCIe power connectors to be present.

The following thread from was about a z200 workstation with a standard sized case. Unfortunately, he had options that you do not. 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/I-want-to-upgrade-...

The answer to which card will work has already been discussed in the forum in several older threads. See the following link.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=HP+Z200+SFF+video+card+upgrade&oq=HP+Z200+SFF+video+card+upgrade&aqs=...

HP Recommended

I would say a great choice to have dual monitors on the desktop. It always helps me to increase productivity.
To set up dual monitors on your system, you just need to have Graphics card with multiple video ports.
If your computer doesn't have multiple video ports(VGA, HDMI, DVI) then you will need to buy an additional graphics card.
just place both monitors cable into ports and set up the mirrored monitors.
You can go to Control panel>Display to change settings.
Change Mulitple displays setting to "Extend these displays"

you can follow this article for a pictorial representation of tutorial How to setup dual monitors on Windows

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Afflospark 

This is an old solved post. 

Why not locate an unanswered post that coiuld use some help? It would benefit everyone if relevant information was posted

I will be blocking new replies to this thread to help keep thread's content and the forum relevant.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.