Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
HP Recommended

To me, that's totally wrong!
For a while it was said that computers had some kind of seal, if broken, no warranty!
but I have never seen this, and if this was the case, now it seems that it is no longer possible to do this!
the computers being sold, being upgradeable..

@DirectDAS  originally you had an rtx 3060ti if i remember correctly
then buying an identical model, or slightly more powerful, seems to me to be a waste, since you should be able to enjoy the guarantee!

It's up to you, fight or give up!

so sorry for this

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Experience is a cruel schoolmaster. Thanks for your help! If I upgrade the GPU it will be a minor jump - from 360 ti to 360 or perhaps 370. However, I would be satisfied finding a 360ti new and unused.

HP Recommended

NonSequitur777, this is the very information I needed. It's always tricky to upgrade a prebuilt -- even I know that.  I wanted to get some veterans to help avoid costly purchases and returns, and it is obvious I came to the right place! Thank you again.

HP Recommended

@DirectDAS,

You are most welcome -glad I was able to provide the pertinent information you came here to find.

Live long and prosper 🖖.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.