Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
580-015na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a Pavilion NVIDIA 580-015na Gaming Desktop with a GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. I am looking to upgrade the graphics card, but I am seeking advice on what kind of upgrade this system can take. E.g., I am considering this model:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zotac-GeForce-1050Ti-Mini-Graphics/dp/B01M8M5T4T/ref=sxin_7_ac_d_rm?_encodi... 

but I do not know whether it would physically fit in the case, or whether i would need to upgrade the PSU. The power supply wattage for my current spec is not information I can easily locate. Can anyone please advise on a possible replacement graphics card, that would be compatible with my current machine. My only requirement really is to be able to play contemporary  games at a reasonable frame rate, and the card must have at least 4GB RAM. I would be most grateful for any tips.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
it is difficult to guarantee the functioning of one model or another
But it seems like a good choice
Your computer should be this:

HP Pavilion Power 580-015na Desktop PC Product Specifications

180 W uATX Energy Star 6.0 internal power supply
the original graphics card, would have the same power requirement, for both it is mentioned:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2 GB)

Total power consumption: 75 W

Geforce GTX 105 0TI MINI

Wattage75 watts

I can only tell you that to check the dimensions and if necessary additional connector, but it seems ok

Dimensions: 14.5 cm x 11.2 cm (5.7 x 4.4 in)

Product Dimensions14.5 x 3.5 x 11.1 cm

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.