Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Obelisk Product number: 4NM65AA#ABA Serial number: 8CG838DSD6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Yesterday 8/21/19 HP sent me updates. There were 6 of them sent from HP.  Some were for my graphics card, and it made the Bing Images totally blurry at start up. I researched and tried a few things, like right clicking the monitor screen and selecting 'Display Settings. and or 'Personalize'> 'Background'. I selected a few backgrounds and they worked. I fit them to my monitor size, and that worked.

However upon start up the Bing Background of the hour or day seems to be out of my control and will not take any settings I can find for it.What was clear as a bell before I ran the updates for Bing Wallpapers became like this and I can't tell what it is .

Oh great I can't show you, but trust me you wouldn't be able to tell if it was a sea cove or a field in low light.

I bought this system new last Nov 22, so believe I am under warranty, and since HP sent the updates they need to back it up .

If there is any help I am not sure how I would be notified. from here.. I will check back in an hour in a day, in a week, and in a month . Maybe in settings here there is a notifier. I will go see 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Today 8/23/19. for no reason at all the Bing Images are clear, but upon clicking to use the pc they get blurry. WTH ???

HP Recommended

@BillMac1

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Is it only Bing browser is blurry? Are you referring to the Bing wallpaper?
  • Have you tried with other browser Internet explore or Microsoft Edge or Google chrome?
  • Have you tried connecting the computer display to an external monitor or TV?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.