08-17-2022 10:59 AM - edited 08-18-2022 10:38 AM
I have a HP 27 Curved Display that was connected to my Windows 11 Lenovo Yoga laptop via a USB-C to HDMI connector. It was working fine until yesterday when my died due to the battery getting fully discharged. Once I had the laptop up again, I reconnected the monitor but now for some reason it won't detect any input from the laptop. No matter what I try it keeps showing "Input Signal Not Found" and both Display Port and HDMI as Inactive.
Steps I've tried (not in order)
1. Connected my old laptop to the monitor via a Display Port to HDMI connector. This was working earlier but does not now.
2. Changed my HDMI Cable. Didn't help
3. Updated driver for the USB-C to HDMI adaptor - didn't help
4. Done a Factory Reset of the monitor several times
5. Disconnected Monitor Power and reconnected (with Laptop connected and without laptop connected)
6. Tried changing Monitor's Input source setting from Auto Detect to HDMI.
7. Turned off Auto-sleep Mode
8. Tried the Display Port port using an USB-C to Display Port cable. Didn't work either.
None of these have helped. At my wits' end!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community