2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP 27F monitor parts

HP Recommended
HP 27F
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am needing to use my monitors with the original stand.  I had to remove the white plastic support that was mounted onto the fork of the monitor due to wall mounting.  Since then I have moved to a new location requriing me to use the original stands for my monitors.   

What I need is the white plastic part that fits into the stand that supports the fork of the monitor.   Can anyone help me locate replacement parts for my HP 27F?  

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,383 40 124
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

buy them on ebay.

hp partsurfer shows none. (zilch)

google for them.

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
texacoon
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Savvy .. Thanks for the feedback ...  I did look on eBay to see if I could find them.  Guess the issue is what is the "name" of that part?  I tried looking in the instruction sheet for the part name and it doesn't have a name for them either.  Kind of at a loss with locating the part.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation