3 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 860619-001 AMD Radeon R5 435 BB8 2GB GDDR5 Display Adapter

HP Recommended
Paviion p.c. 570-p059na Desktop product # 1AV56EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi  All,

I'm Looking to replace the HP 860619-001 AMD Radeon R5 435 BB8 2GB GDDR5 Display Adapter,

In the computer, or for a compatible ,

I am at the moment struggling to find one ,

Thank you for any help in this matter ,

Regards,

Jim

1 REPLY 1
savvy2
Level 7
1,432 1,383 40 124
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FOR WHAT REASONS? 2017 PC not a relic. i5 gen 7, nice.....

I have one too. (DIY ,Asus) kicking R5 to the curb sure. (50watts) is 16fps slug, horrid, it is. sure.

GPU have vast features sets and speeds, for sure 3D, why need, tell one thing current GPU can not do now.

OK

the rules are: for all DT, desktops (never AIO,fake desktops doomed)

1: has to fit and not hit things in the case,

2; has to fit the X16 slot and not overload it, 75watt max for more PC made some are less (evil dells)

not hit card cages, etc, or DDR banks.

3: not overload your weak now 180watt PSU.   means 75watts is all you get. for GPU. 100 for CPU and friends.

4:not fail for secure boot, , turn it off or only HP GPU cards work,,, UEFI class III is a bummer, to gamers, for this reasons.

turn that off. I never use secure boot on any game box, ever. so I can use  any GPU card of ANY KIND.

the best card to pick is easy, with this weak PSU, that  is any maker of card with RTX1650, this card is very fast and uses only 75watts, max TPD, there are 12 maker of cards, I like Nivida actual or  Zotac. (see here)

I can do METRO LL on steam, with 1650 it is fast, and super super efficient GPU chip  , fast and low power is prime grade.

GTX1650 , 60 to 200fps, I get 700 on old COD1,  funny to see that, speed on old games.

NO warranty answers by me.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation