Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-15-2023 10:36 AM
I have an HP All-In-One that works fantastic for the most part, but lately the display will randomly go blank with an error message that reads:
"Input Signal Not Found
Check the video cable and video source"
Then the display goes black and I have to force power off the computer and restart it again. It works fine after a reboot. But this has started happening once or twice a week now.
This is a desktop all-in-one computer. I'm not jostling it around when it happens. It makes no sense.
Any ideas how to stop or fix this?
01-18-2023 05:43 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing blank display issues with your HP Pavilion All-In-One - 27-D0109.
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community