Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 27-p000na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Envy 27-p000na All-in-One screen has developed lots of dark lines (about 1-2mm apart), it flickers and there are some random areas where there are lighter patches. Having done all the usual off-wait-on reset, checked drivers, "repaired" Windows etc, I've concluded it's unlikely to be a software issue. Also the second UHD monitor (when connected) is working fine.

Looking inside, it's a bit daunting to get to the screen, but I'm sure not impossible. There's also a smaller square board which I think connects to the screen, sits slightly over the motherboard, which I'm guessing is the graphics card???

As HP diagnostics doesn't find any faults (hardware or software), I'm wondering whether to repair/replace bits which could be a never-ending story, or go out an buy a replacement, perhaps with separate monitors this time? At the moment I can't find any spares or what they might cost.

Any help or suggestions welcomed. Computer Part Number is N8X90EA#ABU.

Thanks!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.