cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
HammerOne
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN 25L GT11-1432no won´t connect to monitor, using hdmi cable.

HP Recommended
OMEN 25L GT11-1432no
Microsoft Windows 11

I have bought a HP OMEN 25L  and I am trying to connect it to my Samsung monitor, using the hdmi cable that came with the monitor. However, though the monitor initially connected, after about an hour of use, it disconnected and now I can´t connect the monitor to the pc. The monitor searches for both hdmi and analog connection but never connects.

I have looked around and seen it suggested that installing the graphics card has disabled the hdmi port and using another port was a good idea. The only problem is that the PC only has one hdmi port, so I don´t know to do that.

Any advice is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 9
3,689 3,644 145 447
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@HammerOne -- on your keyboard, hold-down the "Windows" key (bottom-left of the keyboard).

Tap the "P" key, and release both keys. Do you get a menu that shows that Windows recognizes two monitors (internal and external) ?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation