Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

3F837086-9845-40DF-9C1D-3E6431E69A17.jpeg

Anyone else have a problem with the display hinges on the HP Pavilion x360 coming apart ? With my laptop, the lcd screen detached from the back lid without getting dropped or mishandled in anyway . Laptop stays put in one place actually. Simply used it one day and the next day when I opened it, it let out a horrible creaking sound. The display had come apart and was ‘drooping’ on one side. For reference  I bought slightly over a year ago ( so I’m out of warranty).  Laptop has had issues from the go. HP support wanted me to part with cash to get it fixed. Hope hp gets my problem and solve it for me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello. Could I get some help too ? I have the exact same problem and I got it just over a year ago as well. Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Jayaprakash67

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello. I have the exact same problem. It has only been 1 year 3 months since my purchase. Did you get this resolved?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello. Could I get some help too ? I have the exact same problem and I got it just over a year ago as well. Thank you

HP Recommended

Yes, i had done my work done at a normal computer service center.It costs more if you go through hp service. I had done it at Rs.1400 with a good work.Hp takes 1 week to do your work and they even say that u need to replace the screen for no reason & that doesn't make sense.I had done my work at the local repairing center in a single day. As money matters so go through your wish.Thankyou!

HP Recommended

Yes, i had done my work done at a normal computer service center.It costs more if you go through hp service. I had done it at Rs.1400 with a good work.Hp takes 1 week to do your work and they even say that u need to replace the screen for no reason & that doesn't make sense.I had done my work at the local repairing center in a single day. As money matters so go through your wish.Thankyou!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.