Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Prodesk 600 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I recently bought my HP Prodesk 600 G5 (i3 9100 / 8GB) as HTPC, but unfortunately this setup cant play 4K 60P smoothly from YouTube. 

Connected by the cable 300 Mb, no problem with network speed, but the video always freezing and stopping. During the playing CPU loading about 80% and GPU was loaded about 90% , then freeze happens and loads drops to 10%, video playback stops for few seconds and starts again. 

Any suggestions about what's happening? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@EugeneWPG wrote:

.. Connected by the cable 300 Mb, no problem with network speed, but the video always freezing and stopping...

@EugeneWPG 

But do you know the bandwidth of its source ? In my case, I have to download the clips and play offline.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply, 
YouTube claims up to 68 Mbps for 4K 60P video. So 300 Megabit channel is more than enough 

Also I have no problems playing this video from my laptop i5-10400 /8 GB/ connected to the TV instead of this HP 

Seems like some hardware problems. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.