Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi! I have a HP VH27 monitor
Is it possible to reduce the clarity, not the sharpness (the sharpness by default is 4, if done by 3, then everything is blurry).
This clarity hurts my eyes. This is similar if you set the "clarity" setting to 20 in the Lightroom,
I have 2 monitors connected with the same settings (approximately) brightness and contrast, and when I look at the HP monitor, my eyes hurt, and when on LG, there are no such problems!
This is my second monitor with a similar problem. Before that, there was an HP 32s and it was also prickly, I passed it back to the store.
I agree that movies with this clarity look great, but reading, working with documents, surfing the Internet, and processing photos -  it's bad for the eyes!
How do I reduce clarity or sharpness ?  Sharpness   3 -   don't like it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I would like to hear something from the support..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.