Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-one 23-q109nb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I recently wanted to connect my ps4 to my all in one but it seems this model literally has one button : the power button.

i tried plugging it in my hdmi port but nothing happens please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@cMancuso556

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q109nb PC and would like to know if the PS4 can be connected to your PC.  

I did some research and found that it is not compatible. For this type of connection, there needs to be an HDMI in port and the PC has an HDMI out port.

You may refer to this HP link to know the PC hardware specifications.

Hope this information helps. Cheers! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.