Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 22-c0063w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Some friends in a different country have just purchased 2 of these AIO's and are unable to locate a button to turn the screen on or off. I've set the power button to toggle the screen power for now, Is there a button on the AIO for this and if so where? The manual doesn't seem to provide any details specific to the model.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@IanT65,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

There is no button to turn on/off only the display on the All in one computer. You need to shut down the computer completely or put the computer to sleep or hibernation mode to turn off the display

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@IanT65,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

There is no button to turn on/off only the display on the All in one computer. You need to shut down the computer completely or put the computer to sleep or hibernation mode to turn off the display

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank's @The_Fossette, I'll let them know.

Every monitor since they were invented had a power button because it was useful, so some bright spark decides it's a good idea not to include one? At least Windows will repurpose the power button 🙂

HP Recommended

@IanT65,

You're welcome!

Yes, I agree with you and all the monitor do have a power button. However, all in one is a complete computer and not a monitor.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@ The_Fossette

I'm not going to get into a pointless argument on semantic's but as some feedback for your designers, the "complete computer" is a computer and a monitor together and as such removing the power button so that the screen comes on every time someone knocks the desk isn't a great idea 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.