sIMUNJI
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I need LCD Panel for HP-All-In-One 22-c0006in

HP Recommended
HP-All-In-One, Model: 22-c0006in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i would like to buy a replacement LCD panel for HP All-In-One PC. Please see the details of the product below and help me. I don't know where to order it from.  Tyepe: HP All-In-One DesktopModel: 22-c0006niS/N: [EDIT]Product ID/No.: 4PM24EA#ACQ   unnamed2.png  unnamed3.png  unnamed3.png unnamed4.png

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,163 16,145 867 707
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sIMUNJI

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

Alternatively, if the device is covered by an accidental damage protection plan with HP, let me know as the service could be done, free of charge.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation