2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Image is missing

HP Recommended
Pavilion All-in-one - 27 - xa0124ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.
The monitor goes out periodically, bands first appear, then flicker, after which the monitor goes out. The sound continues to work, the keyboard responds, only the image is missing. It may appear after some time, or after rebooting the device.

3 REPLIES 3
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vissarion Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are facing issues with the display.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

I recommend you attempt to access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting, 

If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure and you will need to Contact HP to replace or repair the LCD, 

However, if it doesn't show up in the BIOS, it would confirm a software issue and we'll need to reinstall or update the display drivers using the Official HP Website: Click here. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Vissarion
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for answer.

In BIOS the is no such problem, It may appears when i see films, or play videogame.

I Already tryed reinstall latest version of display driver from HP site.

I saw before In similar topic  that reason of problem could from missing HDMI Scalar microprograms, but didn't find for my model.

Problem still not fixed.

0 Kudos
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Vissarion 

I understand your concerns.

In that case, I would suggest you perform the windows reset and check.

Have  a nice day!!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation