Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

So at one point I had to use an external webcam and I had to change the default from the internal to external   But now it does not serve it's purpose.  I want to use the internal camera on my  HP device, but it is gone.  It is not showing up in my Device Manager.  I have installed all updates and nothing.  If I unplug the external camera, NO camera devices show.  

How do I get access to my internal camera again?  I want to use it for MS Teams!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

go to device manger and check in camera or check in other device

HP Recommended

and show me picture  I will see  what is the  problem 

HP Recommended

So the external shows up but not the internal in the Device Manager.  Here is a pic:

Annotation 2020-08-06 104633.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.