Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Is there a film on the hp 24f display?

HP Recommended
HP 24f
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I just removed the display from the box and it seems like there is a film on the screen but it is difficult to take off and I am afraid of damaging the screen. IMG_1073.jpeg

I didn't see a clear explanation or answer to the question so I thought I would through it out there again. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,954 16,914 723 795
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CDCrosby

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Could you please share the picture of the film screen protector?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The screen is somewhat blurry so I thought there was a screen protector on the screen. I started to try and pick it off but it is hard to get pieces off so I wanted to make sure it is supposed to come off before I try to peel more off. 

here is a section where I tried to peel off the possible screen protectorhere is a section where I tried to peel off the possible screen protector

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,954 16,914 723 795
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CDCrosby

Thank you for posting back. 

I did go through the product spec and found its a not a screen protector please stop removing the screen film. 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I wouldn't have even tried to remove it except when I read the previous post that said it was. So you may want to clarify that post or delete it. 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation