Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0050
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am looking to purchase two new 24 inch monitors (will be used as dual displays) for my HP Pavilion 590 desktop and found the following two monitors that are on sale at Staples, but am unable to determine how they are different:

HP V24i 9RV15AA#ABA 24" LED Monitor, Black

https://www.staples.com/hp-v24i-9rv15aa-aba-24-led-monitor-black/product_24458062?scrollToDetails=tr...

Goes for $119 on sale...

HP P24v G4 9TT78A6#ABA 23.8" LED 1080 Full HD Monitor

https://www.staples.com/hp-p24v-g4-9tt78a6-aba-23-8-led-monitor-black/product_24463403

Goes for $109 on sale.. so that is $20 cheaper than the one listed above.

So, if I purchase two of them, the P24v will save me $40 if I get two..

I reviewed the specs, and honestly can't see what the difference is between them...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated to help make the choice..

Thanks.

Michael

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
sorry that doesn't seem comparable ..
broadly, few differences
but we cannot know if there are any gaps
for example on one of the two it is specified:
VESA mount
100 mm x 100 mm (bracket included)
Physical security
Security lock-ready
Display features
Anti-glare; Low blue light mode

to know if the other does not have these functions, where if not indicated

HP V24i FHD Monitor Product Specifications

HP P24v G4 Monitor Product Specifications

I advise you to look for product reviews, even if you can sometimes read anything that can help to know the quality, or the missing functions

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.