Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27F
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what is the difference between HP 27f models  2XN62AA#ABA and 2XN62AA#ABU ?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@swiftalicious They are both exactly the same monitor, the only difference is the region the monitor is shipped from,

As anything after the hashtag on the product number defines the region its from.

For details, look under technical details or Specs:

2XN62AA#ABA

2XN62AA#ABU

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you.  That is what I suspected.  I actually purchased 2XN62AA#ABU on Amazon, but it is shipping from Kentucky USA.  Does that make any sense?  It was sold as new... is there a way to verify that the item I received is actually new?

HP Recommended

@swiftalicious If you've already purchased it, you can go to the HP website to check the warranty and the information should tell you if its new or a used device,

All new HP devices would have a standard 1yr warranty.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.